Wednesday 9 June 2010

It's arrived! ('Colloquial Yoruba')

As we speak, I am staring at my copy of 'Colloquial Yoruba: The Complete Course for Beginners' by Antonia Yetunde Folarin Schleicher. It's arrived in the post...yay! Words cannot express the excitement and joy I felt when this arrived today. I took photos and everything (to be uploaded at a later date). Call me sad...I don't care.

It's got the two CD'S as promised and the book, all for just £27.76 from Amazon. Moreover, the book includes various exercises, grammar sections, and a Yoruba-English and English-Yoruba glossary. Amazing for a good start! I will let you know as time passes how resourceful it is, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

I think for now I will complete my 'TalkNow! Yoruba' software before moving on to the more comprehensive 'Colloquial Yoruba'. But who knows? My approach my change. I will keep you all updated.

No comments: